Cinnamon Raisin Coconut Cookies (Gluten Free)



It feels so good to be back in my kitchen again! I have missed it so much. Since the Cassandra and Helen were born one year ago, I haven't had much time for anything, really... let alone cooking! Which means our diet hasn't been perfect or even anywhere near perfect. Really, we've been in survival mode. So, it feels SO good to be cooking and baking again and I'm very excited to share this recipe with you!


I've made these cookies several times for different essential oils classes I've hosted at my house. (Yes, I'm totally diving head first into oils. I've become one of "those" people...) 

These cookies are so delicious! You can add chocolate chips, or just enjoy them like this. The inspiration for this recipe came a favorite cookbook of mine, Cooking with Coconut Oil: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Recipes for Good Living (the same one these awesome coconut flour pancakes are from!)

Give this recipe a try! I know you'll love them. Unlike a lot of recipes that use coconut flour these cookies are actually nice and moist because of the addition of the coconut cream concentrate. So good!

You Will Need:


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit

2. In a large bowl combine coconut flour, arrowroot flour, sea salt, baking powder, and baking soda. (And dried cinnamon if using) Stir throughly.

2. In a medium bowl combine melted coconut oil and coconut cream concentrate. Add honey, eggs, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon essential oils (if using). Mix thoroughly.

3. Slowly add wet ingredients to dried and mix thoroughly. Add raisins and stir.

4. Drop by two tablespoons full onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top. Allow to cool thoroughly before serving. Enjoy!



Check out my absolute favorite brand of coconut oil! Hands down. Order it for the first time and you get this Coconut Oil cookbook for FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me oh so happy! Feel free to comment away. I'd love to hear what's on your mind